Make an Impact
A career at Community Wellbeing North Canterbury Trust is an opportunity to join a collaborative, creative team who work hard to support the wellbeing of whānau, rangatahi and tamariki in North Canterbury.
We are building a culture where people like you can really make an impact, where innovation and excellence are recognised and where new ideas are encouraged.
At Community Wellbeing, we are committed to Te Tiriti o Waitangi. We embrace different ways of thinking, living and working, because we believe diversity benefits us all. It makes our capabilities even stronger. We encourage all our people to feel comfortable bringing their whole selves to work and we strive for a diverse and inclusive workplace.
All our current vacancies are listed below but if your perfect role isn’t listed here, why not send us your CV
North Canterbury Next Steps Facilitator
Fixed Term to June 2023
This Hurunui based role is part of the Government’s Covid-19 response and recovery plan for North Canterbury.
The purpose of the Next Steps Facilitator is to ensure that all people and whānau, whose wellbeing and life circumstances may have been adversely affected by Covid-19, have access to support, information, resources, and services in the North Canterbury community.
IDEAL PERSON SPECIFICATIONS
- Training in social work, community work, education, or another related sectors.
- An understanding of the innovative and flexible nature of rural service delivery.
- Committed to the Te Tiriti o Waitangi and an understanding of Tikanga Māori.
- The ability to speak Te Reo is an advantage.
- Able to work with people from a diverse range of cultures and backgrounds including newcomers and migrants.
- Able to provide up to date, relevant information on services and support.
- High levels of communication, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Holds a current, full drivers Licence.
- Flexible and agile to meet the demands of the role.
- Strong professional boundaries and able to recognise need for and seek training and professional development.
- An in depth understanding of North Canterbury services and networks.
- Strong ICT skills.
Applications will only be accepted by emailing your completed Application form, cover letter and CV to:
Community Wellbeing North Canterbury Trust
Applications close at 5pm on Sunday 12th December 2022