Board of Trustees vacancy
Community Wellbeing North Canterbury Trust provides a range of free social services in the Waimakariri and Hurunui districts. Due to some of our current memberships completing their terms, we warmly invite applications for this governance role.
If you are a local person with an interest in community wellbeing, and have the following attributes, we would love to hear from you. Applications in te reo Māori are welcome.
An understanding of service delivery in the NGO sector
- Commitment of time approximately 8 hours each month
- Knowledge and experience in governance protocols
- Commitment to enacting and upholding Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Financial, legal, or service delivery experience
- Knowledge and interest in social policy and community development
- Ability to think and work strategically
- Conceptual and analytical skills
- Communication and relationship skills
- Integrity flexibility and adaptability
Applications will only be accepted by emailing your completed Application form, cover letter and CV to:
Community Wellbeing North Canterbury Trust
Applications close: 5pm, Sunday 11th February 2024